Wednesday, February 12, 2014

PRAYERS TO KNOW GOD’S WILL CONCERNING ALL  ISSUES

You can use these prayer points to determine the following: 
1) Whether a particular thing is God’s choice for you. 
2) To discover secret thing is God’s choice for you 
3) To receive revelation and knowledge on any issue. 
4) To know the mind of God concerning a particular issue. 

NOTE: The issue that you are placing before God must be scriptural.

Confessions: Dan 2:22, Ephesians 1:1, Psalm 25:14, Deut. 29:29.

PRAYER POINTS:
Thank God for the revelation power of the Holy Spirit.

O God to whom no secret is hidden, make know unto me whatever…..(mention the name of the thing).

O Lord, remove from me any persistent buried grudges, half acknowledged enmity against anyone and every other thing that can block my spiritual vision.

Let every idol present consciously and unconsciously in my heart concerning this issue be melted away by the fire of the Holy Spirit.

O Lord, give unto me the spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of you.

O Lord, remove spirit cataract from my eyes.

O Lord, forgive me for every fake motive or thought that has ever formed in my heart since the day I was born until today.

O Lord, forgive me every lie that I have ever told against any person, system, or organization.

O Lord, open up my spiritual understanding.

O Lord, teach me deep and secret things.

O Lord, reveal to me every secret behind the particular issue whether beneficial or not.

I refuse to fall under the manipulation of spirits of confusion in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, teach me to know that which is worth knowing, and love that which is worth loving, and to dislike whatsoever is not pleasing to Your eyes.

I refuse to make foundational mistakes in my decision making in the name of Jesus.

Father Lord, guide and direct me in knowing Your mind on this particular issue.

I stand against all satanic attachments that may seek to confuse my decision in the name of Jesus.

If….(mention the name of the thing) is not for me, O Lord, re-direct my steps.

I bind the activities of ….(pick from the list below) in my life in the name of Jesus.
1) lust
ii) ungodly infatuation
iii) ungodly family pressure
iv)demonic manipulation in dreams & visions
v) attachment from/to the wrong choice
vi) confusing revelations
vii) spiritual blindness and deafness
viii) unprofitable advise
ix) ungodly impatience

Lord, make your way plain before my face.

O God, You who reveals secret things, make known unto me Your choice for me in this issue.

Holy Spirit, open my eyes and help me to make the right decision in the name of Jesus.

Bless God for answers to prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment